Jazz up literally anything.
Fresh or frozen blueberries make a simple and flavorful fruit sauce in less than 20 minutes. Jazz up pancakes, waffles, ice cream, yogurt, oatmeal, biscuits, and literally anything else that could benefit from a delicious compote. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy all week.
- 2 c fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ c maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix 1 c blueberries, lemon juice, maple syrup, and water in a saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes
- Add remaining 1 c blueberries and cook for 8 more minutes
- Remove from heat and serve.