Vegetables grown by emerging farmers at Big River Farms are sold through multiple channels based on their independent business plans and needs:
- Through independent farmer CSAs
- Through The Food Group’s grocery programs
- Through The Food Group’s food access partners
- At several local farmers markets, including the Kingfield farmers market in south Minneapolis
- Through various farm-to-table restaurants, farm-to-school meal programs, food co-ops, and other local food access partners
Connect directly with farmers at Big River Farms to support their market needs as they grow their small farming businesses.
All produce grown at Big River Farms is certified organic. We follow the USDA’s national standards for organic production and are monitored by a third-party certifier. This guarantees that we’re using best practices for the health of the environment, our farmers, and the people who eat our produce.