Cajun Salmon Burgers
- 1 box salmon burgers 4 patties
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
TIP: Make your own cajun seasoning!
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2.5 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1.25 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1.25 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cook salmon burgers according to the directions on the box.
- In a small bowl, mix greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, and cajun seasoning.
- Drizzle sauce on top of cooked salmon burgers.