A twist on your summertime favorite.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh ground parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 Buns
- 4 slices of smoked gouda cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground chicken, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Shape into 4 patties. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place burger patties in the oven. Cook about 20 minutes on one side.
- Flip over, place a slice of cheese on each, and bake for another 10-15 minutes. The internal temperature of the chicken burgers should reach 160°F.
- Toast buns for a crisp summer flair. Prepare your favorite toppings, assemble sandwiches, and enjoy!