Beat BBQ burnout and mix in a veggie
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño, chopped & no seeds
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Slice potatoes into ½ inch rounds. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, & pepper. Toss to coat.
- Preheat grill & prepare chimichurri:
- Mince cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno. Mix with lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper for taste. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Place potato slices on the grill and cook until tender and lightly charred.
- Serve potatoes with chimichurri (poured on top or as a dip) and enjoy!