Not bad. . . Not bad at all.
Mango Lettuce Salad
Summery and sweet!
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1-2 mangoes
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette*
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk vinegar and oil together and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop lettuce, mangoes, and onion.
- Add vegetables bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
Add whatever protein you have on hand for a more filling dish. If you don’t have balsamic vinegar at home, try other types!
You must be logged in to post a comment.