We need your support raising $1,140,000 to build two new propane-powered school buses and a drive in ramp to our warehouse for efficient loading and safe winter storage.
Sustainable & Reliable:
- 95% less (nitrogen oxide) emissions than traditional diesel-powered bus
- 10,000 households supported with regular access to affordable groceries each year
- across 25 neighborhoods EVERY WEEK
- Increasing access to food that is locally sourced, culturally connected, and fresh
- Propane fuel is more sustainable, requiring just 50% the cost of diesel
Let’s reach our goal: $1,140,000
Completing this project will allow The Food Group to dependable, quality service to existing and future sites. With your support the Twin Cities Mobile Market buses will be more reliable, sustainable, and increase access to affordable groceries and culturally connected foods for thousands of households.