With the summer crunch you needed.
- 1.5 lbs red new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- Add potatoes to a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are tender, ~15 mins.
- Chop cool potatoes into bite-size pieces (halves or quarters).
- Wash 2 stalks celery and slice into bite size bits. Set aside.
- Combine vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Slowly add olive oil and whisk.
- Add potatoes and celery to vinegar mixture. Toss gently but thoroughly.
- Mix in scallions, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper to taste.