FINALLY a use for plain greek yogurt.
Garden Fresh Ranch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped*
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh chives chopped*
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh dill chopped*
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced*
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Measure 1/2 cup yogurt and put into a small bowl.
- Chop or cut fresh parsley, chives, dill, and garlic into finely minced pieces.
- Add herbs to yogurt bowl and stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. Enjoy with your favorite veggies!